Saturday, September 8, 2007

First Post

Ok, so first of all, Hi from Israel! It's me, Chana Yocheved. I'm making this blog mostly because I've been trying to keep in touch with so many of you (Family, friends, random acquaintances, whatever) who are interested in my year in Israel. And personally, I've only recounted most stores once, maybe twice maximum, because I find them boring after only one telling. So rather then deny some of you my riveting stories, I've decided to write them down once, and then you can all read at you own leisure and I will be saved from trying to come up with new and exciting ways to re-tell my own adventures. Feel free to share this with your friends! I'm keeping it public because many of you (in fact most of you) do not have Google accounts, and while I recommend that you get one, because they are very useful, I understand why you might not want to. As to why I'm using Blogger (which I've never used) instead of Livejournal (which I know very well), I'm experimenting, expanding my horizons.
Also note that these posts may be typed quickly, in between classes and at other inconvenient times. Spelling and grammar may not be at my normal standards of excellence. And my posts may be out of order for a while (but I will be sure to clarify whenever they are) because I'm starting this blog a little late in the game, and have a few weeks of material to share.
Because this blog is public, I plan to use initials or nicknames or just first names for people instead of full names, just because I'm like that. Feel free to comment or e-mail me about anything, but I can't promise responses due to my aforementioned lack of time.
Have fun!
Cy

1 comment:

Rabbi Richard Wolpoe said...

Congratulations on your new Blog! I hope it produces a best seller someday.

Best Wishes for 5768!